Computer ProgrammingInstructor(s): Chris Brickhouse
Questions? Contact Us
We have introduced Adult Learning! Sign up today! Course outline available here. Laptops will be provided.
This fall, we will resume the Advanced Web Development for teens.
I thought we’d have a little fun with this, most people love music so we will be making a simple music blog that also “sells” albums. We will be building an application in which a user can view real album reviews, add them to their shopping cart and check out. We will demonstrate creating login processes, front and back-end work as well as creating database tables, administering web servers and other helpful skills. By the end of the class, the student will have created a fully functioning professional web application that will look good across all devices - mobile, tablet, computer.
Adult Learning - Web Development Crash Course
Location: Phoenixville Hospital, Building 2
- 06/27/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Recap
- 07/18/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Recap
- 07/25/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Recap
- 08/01/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- 08/22/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- 08/29/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Recap
- 09/12/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- 09/19/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- 09/26/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- 10/03/2018 @ 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM